Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love Letters...

There comes a point in a relationship when you begin to develop your own language.. your own inside jokes.. your own words that have their own meaning.

And it is then, apparently, that you can write marvelous public love letters without anyone else necessarily suspecting a thing...

This morning, apparently, I am in the love letter writing mood....

I will NOT share our language with you...

But I know that everywhere she looks, she will find my love letters to her...

I spread them like bread crumbs, and she for me...

Even this silly blog entry, we both know, is a love letter...

As she would say, I'm a goof. And as I would say to her, "I am - but I am YOUR goof"...

You may now gag and resume your regular activities now... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment