So there's this thing going around bloggers called the Liebster Award (and I just naturally think Lobster award in my head when I read it, and wonder where the butter sauce is... probably insulting dear Mr. or Ms. Liebster for whom it was named...). And I apologize because I don't think Jaime is the first person to award it (or something like it to me), but she's persistent, and still believes in the good in the world and in other people - or at least me - and I don't have the heart to disillusion her at THIS moment in time. Y'know the excited puppy who just wants you to play ball with them... :) So, I'll play ball. I won't tell her how many hours Chinese kids had to work their fingers to the bone for pennies an hour to make the ball she wants to play with. I'll be nicer than that, and play along, instead.
So, like a chain letter, you're supposed to choose other
If someone really wants to be awarded the Liebster Award, e-mail me, and I'll fix the contest with the judges, and make sure you have an award of your very own.
If not.. well...
1. If you had the choice to know when you were going to die or not to know, what would you choose? I don't need to know when I'll die. It will happen when it will happen. Knowing about it doesn't change that. Although, separately, for an interesting perspective on that, check out the cancelled series from ABC - Flash Forward. You can find it on Hulu...
2. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Strawberry cheesecake from Cold Stone Creamery (although way too expensive)
3. Panda or Rhino? Which would I want as a pet? Which would I rather be? Who would I rather pet? Well, I think panda is the answer to any variation of whatever the question was supposed to be.
4. How many times a day do you swear? ..and if you don't swear... then wtf is wrong with you? You expect me to count? I have better things to do with my time. Like swear, I guess. ;)
5. If you could change one thing about yourself.. be it something about your personality or a part of your body... what would it be? I could always use more patience.
6. Favorite movie? There are a lot. The Notebook has certainly been one. There are several posts where I talk about some of my favorite movies.
7. Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you.. or most embarrassing thing you've ever witnessed (if you're too chickenshit to share about yourself) Spending the night at a local bed and breakfast one summer night and therefore packing lightly (if rather non-existently) and wearing white shorts and getting my period unprepared. Pooping in my pants in Montessori school because the token we were supposed to use to go to the bathroom one at a time was already taken. I'm sure there are several other things, but those two should suffice the curious...
8. If you could be any kind of animal, mineral or vegetable on the planet (or any other planet).. what would you be? As I have left as a comment on Jaime's blog already, I already think I'm Venus, so...?
If anyone really wants to become tagged, I'll come up with some creative questions if I must. But just because I throw the ball for the puppy doesn't mean I have to be the one to retrieve it, does it? ;)