Wednesday, February 29, 2012

14 Random Reasons Why The Bloggess should send me a picture

1)  I got a twitter account just to ask you...
2)  I will twit you, er, tweet you every day until you do? I have learned from the best.  Oh, wait, you gave up your Nater-Tater campaign, but I haven't tried nearly as hard as you.
3)  I'm funny. C'mon - look around the rest of the blog and tell me you don't think it's cute...
4)  Please? Did I forget the magic word before?  Now will you, please, send me a picture?  You can use a spatula to collate the paper - that might be easier.  Thank you very much.
5) Frankly I'm creating this list because I have found that blogs with x reasons to [FILL-IN-THE-BLANK, like bite your nails] seem to do well, so I thought I'd start a list.
6)  Because I'm a really nice person.
7)  Because all baby bloggers deserve a chance.
8)  Because once you send me a picture, you never have to come to this blog again, and I won't bother you again - unless like Wil Wheaton you become a fan.  (As of course I expect you will)
9)  Because a few posts ago "the bloggess" tag over to the right became bigger than "who am i"
10)  Because YOU'RE a really nice person
11)  Because you want to pay it forward after Matthew Broderick sent you a picture with a spoon.
12)  Because you don't really want me to start whining...
13)  Because it's the right thing to do.  Or, wait, maybe it's the left thing to do - as in "leave" me a picture?
14) Because I have an indent on my iPhone where I keep going to look at my mail app to see if you've sent one.  Don't do it for me.  Save the iPhone.

Please.  Thank you.  I know you are awesome. 

UPDATED
P.S. For those of you who haven't followed to date, a few days ago, I called out The Bloggess to send me a picture of her collating papers while holding or juggling twine. 

Go ahead, check out the rest of my blog now that you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment