Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Flip Side

The Ukranians are easy to please and continue to come back -or so I think based on how often they find me through the Russian site. 

No, I clearly have a few English-speaking readers, friends of friends. And Mom.  No, not Mom.  I haven't told her about it yet.  I've been spreading the word slowly - I want to remain anonymous after all.  So how do you pick those first few folks to share it with?  And how do I get to be a highlighted blogger from Blogger?

Someone has found me.  Maybe it was those ads I put in bathrooms a few towns away? 

Maybe I need to commit to do 366 Random Acts of Kindness this year?  Better do it fast, the leap year is about to leap by me.

No, that's not it. 

Jenny may be the only solution.  And Twitter.

I have an iPhone app for Twitter.  Maybe it's time I just gave in and did it. 

I resisted Facebook FOR-E-VER (if forever was well over three years ago..), and instantly... I mean INSTANTLY ... became hooked.

Raise your hand if you're like me and you get ALL of your news from your morning Facebook Newsfeed? 

What else do I need to know?

But the question really is: am I ready for Prime Time?  Because if I call out Jenny the Bloggess, that's it.  I'm putting myself out there in a big way.  To her 140,000 fans... Even 140 of them would be huge.  (In the last couple hours, you can see my dreams have grown by 10x... I'm getting ambitious).

Ready or not... the next post is #25... (if it takes me a little bit to post, just remember that it has to be perfect for her, because I'm not a fan of taxidermied animals, I will have to work extra hard to impress her, AND, I have to figure out twitter...)


No comments:

Post a Comment