Monday, February 20, 2012

Life Gets in the Way

Don't you hate that? 

I have great aspirations for this blog.  You can tell given how many posts did I post in the first day?  I don't want to go back and count.  Don't make me.

So here it is at the end of the day, and I haven't yet written.  I know it won't take long for a day to go by without writing, and I know that it won't be the end of the world if it does. 

Some say it only takes twenty-one days to form a habit.  So.. I'd like at least twenty-one days to go by before I miss a day.  Then I can feel a wee bit more confident that this whole blogging / writing thing will continue going even if I miss just a day.

But today, life got in the way.  So my entry is short, and a little bit silly. 

However, I've decided I will be happy with baseball averages.  Not every post needs to be hit out of the park.  I can take a few bunts.

Move on to another post.  There are more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment