Saturday, June 9, 2012

Amish Swingers

I had a request to write a post about Amish Swingers from one of my new Tweeps. 

Well, this required some research as I don't know much about them. But I did find one site, that promised: "Our exclusive Amish Swingers bring pure country joy swaying from your porch or tree. Full-size patterns and easy painting guides make this the perfect, pleasing project - even for beginners! "

Taken in the wrong context, well.. it's been awhile since I've swung from the trees, or on the porch, but there was a time when I was more adventurous in public... ;)

It's the perfect pleasing project - even for beginners... ;)

-----------------------------
If you like this, stick around and read other entries.  Hit a few on the right that are favorites, or go to the home page of the blog, and read from beginning to end.  Take a moment to send me some feedback.  Thanks for coming.  Please come back soon.

3 comments: