Thursday, June 7, 2012

Motivation...

I'm a contractor.  I don't have to be at the work site at any particular time or spend any particular number of hours there.  I am writing for them, so I can do it from anywhere.  Although I do need to be on site to ask questions, and observe the things that I am writing about.

So on days like today when I really don't want to go, it's hard to get motivated. 

And really?  This entry has already taken a much more serious note than I intended when I hit "new post".  Really, all I wanted to write was: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, I don't wanna go in..."

I don't. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you on that!! I did university distance education style from home and it was haaaarrd to get my ass to the library. Good luck today!!

    ReplyDelete