Saturday, June 9, 2012

Being Single

So... there are definitely drawbacks to being single.  But sometimes, there are perks.  Like napping between 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, and now being awake after midnight, and watching whatever television show I want. 

No-one to answer to.  No-one to share with.  Eat whenever I want. Can eat whatever I want - not have to save it for someone else.

I'm sure there are other benefits, but these are the benes I'm exercising tonight..

-----------------------------
If you like this, stick around and read other entries.  Hit a few on the right that are favorites, or go to the home page of the blog, and read from beginning to end.  Take a moment to send me some feedback.  Thanks for coming.  Please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. A few more:
    You can hog the whole bed.
    You can use up all the hot water in the shower.
    Assuming you don't have roommates, you can keep your home as dirty or clean as you like.
    You can email and text anyone you want - as much as you want - without scrutiny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete