Friday, June 8, 2012

Wine Party and Amish Swingers

Oh, Twitter, you seductive beast you.  How can I resist you when you provide me with Amish Swingers? Another #wineparty, and oh, the fodder I could write with  But frankly, I'll just leave you with Amish Swingers.  Want to know more?  Join the #wineparty on Friday nights at 9 PM Eastern (or whenever you show up) on Twitter...

Welcome to my new followers...

WWASD?? That is always the question
-----------------------------
If you like this, stick around and read other entries.  Hit a few on the right that are favorites, or go to the home page of the blog, and read from beginning to end.  Take a moment to send me some feedback.  Thanks for coming.  Please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Do Amish swingers drink wine? (For that matter, do you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one last night does, I believe. And, no, most of my wine drinking is on Sunday mornings. I'm more a Malibu rum kinda gal...

      Delete
  2. If you can write a blog post about the Amish Swinger, I can follow your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Any other requests? Apparently your idea was popular! ;)

      Delete