Monday, June 18, 2012

PRIDE!

For those of you who have been wondering where I have been the last couple of days, and why I have been quiet it is because I went to the Big City for Pride weekend.  Anything profound SHOULD wait until tomorrow after I've had a good night's sleep in my own bed... but I'm still awake and a bit of an insomniac, so who knows what might come up in the next few hours.

Don't worry, though, I have plenty to share with you.  Apparently, I'm at 100 posts - although that includes some random drafts, so I have to keep writing to get there. 

Good night, my readers.  More fun to come.

Quote of the night from listening to the Bloggess read from the introduction and first chapter of her book. "I take my vagina with me everywhere.  Like my American Express Card."  Take that Michigan lawmakers!

-----------------------------
If you like this, stick around and read other entries.  Hit a few on the right that are favorites, or go to the home page of the blog, and read from beginning to end.  Take a moment to send me some feedback.  Thanks for coming.  Please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well and looking forward to hearing more about it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete